Let's Pray A Lesson on Prayer
“Let’s Pray!” will help children establish a personal relationship with God.
This episode contains:
- “The Sign of the Cross”: a catchy tune about an important prayer gesture.
- “The Little Way of Saint Therese”: a visualized story.
- “Let’s Pray!”: a captivating song showing us how we can pray anywhere!
- “The Our Father”: the traditional prayer sung to a moving melody.
- “With God’s Love”: a song that encourages us to serve others.
Bread of Life Celebrating the Eucharist
- “The Last Supper”: animated presentation of Jesus instituting this blessed sacrament.
- “The Story of Blessed Imelda Lambertini”: the Patroness of First Communicants.
- “I am the Bread of Life”, and “What More Can He Give”: two visualized songs.
The Bread of Life” is an exceptional way to prepare children for their first Holy Communion.
The Rosary A Special Way to Pray
- The prayers of the Rosary as well as the Apostles’ Creed – each wonderfully visualized!
- The Annunciation – an animated portrayal of Mary’s joyful submission to God’s will.
- Two visualized songs: “I Love to Pray”: an energetic, catchy song
that will encourage children to communicate with God anywhere and anytime!
- “The Our Father”: an uplifting musical rendition that celebrates our Heavenly Father’s presence in our daily life!
Besides being a lot of fun, “The Rosary” is a captivating way to help children use their hearts and minds in prayer.
Forgiven The Blessings of Confession
- “The Parable of the Tax Collector” – an entertaining, animated depiction of Jesus’ teaching about repentance.
- How to make a good confession “I’m Loved by a Loving Father” – a moving, musical reminder that in His perfect love, God only wants to help us.
- “Praise God, I’m Forgiven!”- a fast-paced, visualized song that celebrates the gift of God’s mercy and forgiveness
Entertaining and instructive, “Forgiven!” is a joyous way to help children understand God’s love through the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
Born into the Kingdom The Miracle of Baptism
- “In the Garden” – an animated presentation of the story of Adam and Eve and what led to their disobedience.
- “I’ve Got a Family” – a colorful, musical celebration of God’s grace and the blessing He bestows upon us through the Sacrament of Baptism.
- “Jesus is the Light of the World” – a heartwarming song that shows us how God is present in the world today.
- How we celebrate the Sacrament of Baptism.
The Mass A Life-Giving Prayer
Come with Brother Francis as he celebrates the life-changing power of the Mass.
- “The Celebration of the Mass” – an animated representation of what happens during the Mass and our encounter with Jesus as we celebrate this wonderful gift of God!
- “With a Heart of Praise” – a moving prayer-song that expresses our gratitude to God.
- “The Parable of the Pharisee and the Publican” – a moving, animated depiction of Jesus’ teaching on humility and forgiveness.
Rich in instruction and inspiration, “Brother Francis: The Mass” is a unique way of helping children experience the presence of Christ as they attend Mass.
O Holy Night: The King is Born What Christmas is About
Celebrate the wonder and joy of Christmas with Brother Francis in this heartwarming presentation of the birth of God’s Son! Witness the moving submission of Mary, Joseph, and others as they make way for our Savior.
- “The Christmas Story” – an animated presentation of the many wonderful events that led up to the birth of Jesus!
- “What is Christmas?” – a catchy, visualized song that reminds us of Who Christmas is really all about.
- “Away in a Manger” and “Silent Night” – two traditional songs that continue to inspire praise and thankfulness for the coming of our Lord.
“O Holy Night: The King is Born”, is a wonderful way to remind everyone of Who we celebrate during the Christmas season!
The Saints Our Heavenly Friends
Join Brother Francis as he introduces children to their heavenly friends, the saints! Learn about the wonderful comfort, encouragement, and help given through those that serve God in His Heavenly Kingdom.
- “The Story of Saint John Bosco” – The inspiring account of the devoted saint whose dedication to God and his calling resulted in a multitude of children whose lives were changed forever.
- “I Will Do My Best for Jesus” – A musical reminder to do our best for God and others no matter what our circumstances are.
- “Meet the Saints” – Viewers will be introduced to wonderful saints like Dominic Savio, Thérèse of Lisieux, John the Baptist, and many others.
Entertaining and instructive, “Brother Francis: The Saints” is a wonderful way to help children better understand who the saints are and why they are so very important.
Following in His Footsteps The Blessing of Living Out Our Faith
Come along with Brother Francis as he shows us what it means to be a true follower of Jesus in action and deed, and how our obedience can bring light to those around us!
- “The Parable of the Sheep” – a simple yet powerful reminder of what it means to serve Jesus by our service to others, even the least among us.
- “The Story of the Wise and Unwise Builders” – a fun and unforgettable lesson on the benefits of living life as God intends.
- “This Little Light of Mine”- a musical lesson showing the effects our faith can have on others.
Teeming with inspirational instruction, “Brother Francis: Following in His Footsteps” will help children to appreciate the blessings of personal holiness and devotion to God.
He is Risen The Power of the Resurrection
Join Brother Francis as he celebrates the power and splendor of the resurrection of Jesus Christ in this moving and instructive animated presentation!
An animated presentation of key points in the life of Jesus Christ, His death on the cross, triumph over death, and ascension to the Father.
A visual representation of how we celebrate Holy Week and the Easter Triduum.
“He is Risen!”- a joyful, visualized song, that fills our hearts with praise to God!
Steeped in Scripture and instruction, “Brother Francis: He is Risen” is a wonderful reminder of the reality of God’s power and presence!
Joytoons! Brother Francis Songs Compliation
Join the ever-joyful Brother Francis as he teaches children about the blessings that come when heart and mind are filled with praise to God and thoughts of His goodness. Children will learn what the Bible has to say about singing and music.
This special episode includes visualized songs from “Brother Francis” episodes 1-9 along with short, thought-provoking quotes from the saints.
- I am Loved by a Loving Father
- I Love to Pray
- Let’s Pray!
- Jesus’ Love is Very Wonderful
- What More Can He Give?
- Jesus’ Love is the Light of the World
- With a Heart of Praise
- Praise God I’m Forgiven
- You are the Bread of Life
- I’ve Got a Family
- With God’s Love
- I will do my Best for Jesus
The Sacraments The Grace Within God's Gifts
Come along with Brother Francis as he shows us the wonderful way in which God provides grace and strength for our entire life – from the time we are born until we are called to be with Him in Heaven. In this enlightening and fun episode, children will learn the fundamentals of the seven sacraments and the blessings given to us through them.
- Holy Communion
- Holy Orders
- The Anointing of the Sick
- The Sacraments Song: a fun way of recounting the sacraments and the grace given to us through each one.
Confirmation The Blessings of Belonging to God.
Join Brother Francis as he shows us what the Sacrament of Confirmation is, what it does, and why Jesus promised it to us!
- The Parable of the Good Shepherd: an entertaining yet meaningful reminder of how Jesus, our shepherd, calls us by name and makes us His sheep!
- The Baptism of Jesus: A moving account of the day Jesus was baptized.
- The Day of Pentecost: A powerful portrayal of the day the Holy Spirit was sent to the Early Church.
- The Sacrament of Confirmation: a vivid, simple and clear presentation of how the Sacrament of Confirmation is celebrated, and how we prepare for it.
Presented with joyful reverence, “Brother Francis: Confirmation” will help viewers understand the wonderful grace given in this powerful sacrament!
The Stations of the Cross Accompanying Jesus on His Way to Calvary
Join Brother Francis as he follows our Lord on His way to the cross.
A short introduction to the Traditional Stations of the Cross, and how meditating upon them brings us closer to our Savior.
The traditional 14 stations beautifully illustrated.
14 thought-provoking meditations composed especially for children.
“What More Can He Give” – a moving song that reminds us of Jesus’ love for us all throughout His time on Earth.
Presented with the same loving reverence as all other episodes, “Brother Francis: The Stations of the Cross” is an inspiring way to let our hearts be touched with the sacrifice of our Lord on His way to Calvary.
You Are Special The Blessings of God's Unique Love
Join Brother Francis in this inspirational and instructive presentation that shows children just how unique and special God created every person to be!
“Everyone’s Unique” – a catchy celebratory song that highlights God’s love for every individual.
“The Story of the Potter and the Clay” – based on Isaiah 64:8 and showing how we are all a work in progress.
“The Lost Coin” – a musical presentation of the parable as taught by Jesus.
“We are One Body in Christ” – highlighting St. Paul’s teaching that all of us are needed in the Church.
“Brother Francis: You are Special!” is a wonderful way to teach children about respect for themselves and others!
The Ten Commandments Living Within God's Love
Join Brother Francis as he helps children understand how to live a joy-filled life through the gift of the Ten Commandments and prepares them for a safe and happy future, firmly grounded on God’s Word.
This episode includes:
“Let My People Go” – a visual retelling of how God delivered His people from slavery in Egypt and showed them how to use their liberty for good.
“The Ten Commandments” – a brief yet comprehensive presentation of each of the Ten Commandments and what they mean for children now, as well as in their future. Each commandment is accompanied by captivating and sound examples that teach as well as entertain, in the tradition of the Brother Francis series.
NOTE: Every effort has been made to present Brother Francis’ “The Ten Commandments” in a way young children can understand. However, please be aware that the Commandments themselves deal with topics such as adultery and coveting. We trust you will find this latest release to be presented in the same direct, yet age-appropriate way found in every Brother Francis episode.