Great news! “The Days of Advent” will is now available to order! This 100-minute DVD is divided into mini-episodes, one for each day of Advent.
This episode includes :
• A short introduction on what Advent is, how it differs from the Christmas season and why we celebrate it.
• A fun and and catchy intro song to help us remember what Advent is all about.
• 25 meaningful meditations, beautifully illustrated and led by Brother Francis!
• “Let’s Pray” – each meditation is accompanied by an on-screen prayer where the entire family can ask God’s help in living out that day’s devotional.
• “Advent Action” -each day ends with a suggested way to put the meditation into practice. From making a list of people to pray for, to helping those in need, the discussion sections help kids put faith into action.
Advent covers four Sundays, and varies in duration from 23 to 28 days, depending on its start date. Each year, it begins on the Sunday falling closest to the feast day of St. Andrew the Apostle, which is November 30. This DVD includes meditations and prayers to cover 25 days of the Advent season.